Dermal fillers are versatile, easy to understand and simple to live with
There are some clear reasons why clients choose to have treatments with dermal fillers. The main ones are:
- Dermal fillers can be used to fill minor to moderate lines and wrinkles and are especially effective around the mouth, eyes, and nose areas
- Dermal fillers can add volume and definition to lips, producing a softer, fuller and more attractive ‘kiss’
- Dermal fillers are flexible enough to recognise and respect that every client has a unique requirement and accordingly provides a perfect natural look
- Dermal fillers are 100% natural and animal-free and require no sensitivity tests prior to treatment
- Dermal fillers are accepted as non-invasive with virtually no discomfort, no recovery time, meaning you can get on with your normal activities immediately after treatment
- Dermal fillers are non permanent and will over a period of 6 to 9 months naturally break down
- Dermal filler make clients look and feel better by offering a wide range of benefits – specifically a more youthful appearance
Are marionette lines making you look unhappy or stern?
Marionette lines are those particularly deep lines that run from the corner of your mouth down your chin – so called because they give the appearance of dolls create back in the turn of the century where the mouths open and close – also seen heavily on German nut crackers, but lets just leave it there! The term is often also used to refer to nasolabial folds occurring around the top of the mouth up to the corner of your nostrils.